Color Therapy Pink
What are color therapy glasses? Colors influence our mood and emotions. Colors have a symbolic meaning which is immediately recognized by our subconsciousness. Thus, wearing these glasses will influence the flow and amount of energy in our bodies.
In color psychology, PINK is calming, relaxation, stress relief, appetite suppressant. Pink is a sign of hope. It is a positive color inspiring warm, and comforting feelings, a sense that everything will be okay. This color symbolizes unconditional love and nurturing. And yes, these #GSunnies have UV Protection.
- A combination of red and white, pink contains the need for action of red, helping it to achieve the potential for success and insight offered by white.
- It is the passion and power of red softened with the purity, openness and completeness of white.
- The deeper the pink, the more passion and energy it exhibits.
- Pink can also be immature, silly and girlish.
- Pink is feminine and romantic, affectionate and intimate, thoughtful and caring.
- It tones down the physical passion of red replacing it with a gentle loving energy.
- Pink is intuitive and insightful, showing tenderness and kindness with its empathy and sensitivity.
- Pink is a non-threatening color seeking appreciation, respect and admiration. It doesn't like to be taken for granted and just loves to hear the words 'thank you'.
- The color pink represents the sweetness and innocence of the child in all of us.
- A constant and exclusive use of pink can often lead you to become immature, silly and girlish, abandoning your adult responsibilities.
- Pink, from a negative color meaning, can represent a lack of will power, a lack of self-reliance and a lack of self-worth. It can indicate an overly emotional and overly cautious nature.
- Combining pink with other darker colors such as dark blue, dark green, black or gray, adds strength and sophistication to pink.
- If you love the color pink, you are romantic and sensual and sensitive.