Color Therapy Black
What are color therapy glasses? Colors influence our mood and emotions. Colors have a symbolic meaning which is immediately recognized by our subconsciousness. Thus, wearing these glasses will influence the flow and amount of energy in our bodies.
In color psychology, BLACK gives protection from external emotional stress. And yes, these #GSunnies have UV Protection.
- People who like black may be conventional, conservative and serious, or they may think of themselves as being sophisticated or very dignified.
- Black implies self-control and discipline, independence and a strong will, and giving an impression of authority and power.
- Black is the absorption of all color and the absence of light.
- Black is often associated with sexiness and seduction, as in the temptress in sexy black lingerie creating an air of mystery and intrigue.
- The color black is often seen as a color of sophistication.
- Black is intimidating, unfriendly and unapproachable because of the power it exudes.
- Black means power and control, hanging on to information and things rather than giving out to others.
- Black is the end, but the end always implies a new beginning. When the light appears, black becomes white, the color of new beginnings.