Aviator Color Therapy Purple
Here is our aviator version of our famous COLOR THERAPY! Stay in-style with vibrant colored view.
What are color therapy glasses? Colors influence our mood and emotions. Colors have a symbolic meaning which is immediately recognized by our subconsciousness. Thus, wearing these glasses will influence the flow and amount of energy in our bodies.
In color psychology, PURPLE is inspiration, calms the nerves, reduces irritation, symbolizes creativity and beauty. Purple is the color of the imagination. It can be creative and individual or immature and impractical. And yes, these #GSunnies have UV Protection.
- It stimulates the imagination and inspires high ideals. It is an introspective color, allowing us to get in touch with our deeper thoughts.
- Purple assists those who seek the meaning of life and spiritual fulfillment - it expands our awareness, connecting us to a higher consciousness.
- In the meaning of colors, purple represents the future, the imagination and dreams, while spiritually calming the emotions.
- The color violet relates to the fantasy world, and a need to escape from the practicalities of life. It is the daydreamer escaping from reality.
- Purple promotes harmony of the mind and the emotions, contributing to mental balance and stability, peace of mind, a link between the spiritual and the physical worlds, between thought and activity.
- Purple support the practice of meditation.
- The color purple is specifically associated with royalty and the nobility, creating an impression of luxury, wealth and extravagance.
- Purple has power. It has a richness and quality to it that demands respect. Purple is ambitious and self-assured, the leader.
- Too much of the color purple can promote or aggravate depression in some. It is one color that should be used extremely carefully and in small amounts by those who are vulnerable to these depressed states.