Aviator Color Therapy Red x Black
Here is our aviator version of our famous COLOR THERAPY! Stay in-style with vibrant colored view.
What are color therapy glasses? Colors influence our mood and emotions. Colors have a symbolic meaning which is immediately recognized by our subconsciousness. Thus, wearing these glasses will influence the flow and amount of energy in our bodies.
In color psychology, RED symbolizes strength, pioneering spirit, courage, alertness, sense of power, vitality, overcoming negative thoughts. Red is the color of energy, passion, action, ambition and determination. It is also the color of anger and sexual passion. And yes, these #GSunnies have UV Protection.
- Red is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.
- It exudes a strong and powerful masculine energy.
- It is also strong-willed and can give confidence to those who are shy or lacking in will power.
- Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action.
- It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination.
- It is the color of sexuality and can stimulate deeper and more intimate passions in us, such as love and sex on the positive side or revenge and anger on the negative.
- The color red can stimulate the appetite, often being used in restaurants for this purpose. It also increases craving for food and other stimuli.
- Being surrounded by too much of the color red can cause us to become irritated, agitated and ultimately angry. Too little and we become cautious, manipulative and fearful.
- As a personality color, you are stimulating to be with and you radiate a great deal of energy.
- You are always in a hurry, wanting to do everything right now. Patience is not one of your strong points.
- You do not procrastinate - you never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
- You can be somewhat of a know-it-all, not wanting to appear unintelligent or ignorant.
- You are a hard worker and you specifically enjoy physical labor and working with your hands.