Aviator Color Therapy Blue
Here is our aviator version of our famous COLOR THERAPY! Stay in-style with vibrant colored view.
What are color therapy glasses? Colors influence our mood and emotions. Colors have a symbolic meaning which is immediately recognized by our subconsciousness. Thus, wearing these glasses will influence the flow and amount of energy in our bodies.
In color psychology, BLUE is mental relaxation, peace, calmness, vitality, creativity, clear communication. And yes, these #GSunnies have UV Protection.
- Blue is the color of trust and peace. It can suggest loyalty and integrity as well as conservatism.
- Blue is reliable and responsible.
- It reduces stress, creating a sense of calmness, relaxation and order - we certainly feel a sense of calm if we lie on our backs and look into a bright blue cloudless sky.
- It slows the metabolism.
- This is a color that seeks peace and tranquility above everything else, promoting both physical and mental relaxation.
- The paler the blue the more freedom we feel.
- Blue is the helper, the rescuer, the friend in need.
- Blue is conservative and predictable, a safe and non-threatening color, and the most universally liked color of all.
- Blue is nostalgic. It is a color that lives in the past, relating everything in the present and the future to experiences in the past.